These are the timeless, guiding principles of our culture. Our values define who we are and how we do business—as individuals and as a company.
Treating others fairly and honestly.
- We consider the highest standards of personal and professional ethics as the cornerstone of trust among our residents and ourselves.
- We deliver on the commitments we make.
- We recognize our obligation to the communities where we live and work.
- We hold ourselves accountable not only for what we achieve but how we achieve it.
Demanding high standards from vendors, ourselves and our colleagues.
- We expect people to take personal accountability for their actions.
- We recognize and deliver on our obligations to our partners, vendors, and residents.
- We strive for operational excellence, speed, and simplicity in everything we do.
- We recognize the difference between effort and results.
- We believe that developing and empowering employees leads to exceptional overall company performance.
Creating value by thinking beyond the obvious.
- We believe that our people and their ideas are what create value for our residents, vendors, and partners.
- We value innovation, teamwork, and disciplined risk taking as the best way to achieve financial performance.
- We deliver a living experience of unsurpassed quality.
- We accept honest mistakes as the price of entry for big ideas.
The spirit with which we create solutions.
- We respect the dignity, uniqueness and contribution of each individual and recognize the strength that provides our team.
- We celebrate success as a team.
- We communicate openly, and we listen to each other and our residents.
- We debate ideas, not each other.